29 August 2008

w. 35

I am talked into; and write you back; she wears high heels & you speak words of warning; the ground might be bumpy; outside; you buy champagne & chocolat that looks like fish; your brother has mobile phones in his fingers; but I; loose at bingo; I fall asleep & dream of Friesland; and booze; you told me later you thought of me when you visited the islands; you where there with; your Man; I was unsure at first; but then I remembered; you were the thrifty girl; who speaks several languages; you are an institute now; a three-headed gloss; I am pleasure; and idleness; ; Max W, where R U now?; not in my room; not in my chair; not in my dim eyes or my ears that hear; badly; jelly & crumbs; a noise, a bang, a noise; yrs truly; can I have your Facebook?; I will pursue gentlemanly virtues; I will buy myself a stetson; a pig; a lawnmower; the wind is brisk here in Texas; something broke when I got there; kid, I am not your mother; that's why you & I; will never be friends; you google me & find out; that the world is a tunnel; did I write that?; maybe; I did;

No comments: